Samoon Foundation is Uttarakhand’s biggest NGO and crowdfunding platform working for the deprived to access the basic needs of life for survival as well as to teach and help them to become self-dependent.
We have an immediate openings for PROJECT MANAGER at our Rishikesh Head office. The candidates should be people motivated to work for a social cause. This is currently at the start up stage so there is great potential for growth.
Minimum 2-year experience is required
|Will be discussed (10K to 18K)
Travelling & food allowance during project area visit
Communication, Presentation, Project creation
9 am - 5 pm (General Duty)
- Manage day-to-day administration work of NGO office.
- Prior experience of fund-raising for the social cause would be added advantage.
- Providing expertise in fundraising techniques, objection handing, codes of conduct and day to day operations.
- Coordination between members and management team of the organization.
- Keeping the team motivated and ensure that they behave in a disciplined manner.
- To keep accurate and detailed records of all the funds and projects.
- To organize a meeting with members and administrative team
- To maintain confidentiality, motivation and enthusiasm.
- To pass on details of opportunities identified to administrative team of the organization.
- Make presentations and calls and explain about ongoing projects to members & public in a clear and interesting way.
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
- To prepare the proposal for CSR & Grants.
- Coordination through the email and phone calls with the Donors.