Respecting the Privacy: - Privacy is a fundamental right, and at SAMOON, it is treated as such.
1. Donar should be at the age of 18 years.
2. Donation should be in Indian Rupee.
3. Sources of Personal Data
4. Processing of Personal Data
5. Right to Object and Unsubscribe
6. Third-Party Activities
7. Data Retention
Term & Conditions:
The use of this site is provided by SAMOON and is subject to the following Subject and contents.
1. The Payment Gateway Service is being provided to the Donors so as to facilitate online donation/payment. By using these services of the payment Gateway, donors expressly agrees that use of this online payment service is entirely at their own risk and cost.
2. The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
3. Once you given the donation, donated amount can not be refunded.
4. Disclosing the donated amount in public domain, doner should not have any objection.
5. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not breach the rights of SAMOON or any third party (including without limitation any SAMOON sponsor or beneficiary) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
7. If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system, you confirm that you have such permission.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
9. SAMOON will have no role in failed transactions and fraudulent use of card/net banking in any manner. Donors are advised to use their own debit/credit card/net banking.
10. Any fraudulent transaction/attempt will attract action as per service rules and relevant section of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dehradun Courts, District of Uttarakhand.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Razor pay gateway are secured payments. Features of the Razor pay Payment Gateway include:
1. payments are fully automated, with an immediate response
2. your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Get it Write! or any outside party
3. all transactions are performed under a 128 Bit SSL Certificate
4. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Razor pay's bank-grade data Centre, further protecting your credit card data
5. Razor pay at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by SAMOON.
I/We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with the Lessor/seller/payment agency/Bank and the Razor Pay’s responsibility is limited to provision of information only.
To avoid payment gateway charges (5% charges), it is suggest and request to pay directly to Samoon Accont